Last January 3, I’ve got an unexpected surprise from the
They gave me lots of luv in the form of:
The Collies Choice Award
the Chesapeake Bay Retrievers (aka the 2 Brown Dawgs)
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank the award giver and link back in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to as many as 15 blogs you enjoy reading and let them know about the award!
I thought hard about the seven things that you still don’t know about me. After reflecting for several days/weeks, I came up with these:
- I’m the only one among my litter-mates who meet and occasionally see my dad- Butchok the ShihPoo.
- I have a thing for toes since the first month of my life. People wearing sandals and flip-flops with exposed toes are my usual target.
- My favorite day is Beef Day (Usually, it falls on Sunday).
- I’m a carnivore but I also occasionally enjoy the taste of carrots, potato, cauliflower, and apple slices or wedges.
- During dinner, I’m always the last one being served… and with the presence of puppies… I don’t understand why I’m still last on the service list…sigh…
- When I feel neglected by the humans, I wet and soil the furniture or floor in any room -kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc.- to get attention. (The last time I did this, big momma banned me inside the house for the day.)
- Hairy rugs make me uncomfortable… and I always want to mess with them…
I would like to pass the luv (Versatile Blogger Award) on to the following pet blogs which are delightful as well as entertaining and informative to read. [I could have sniffed more if my silly human hadn’t erased my digital paw-prints…ruff…]
- Bassa’s Blog
- Benny Wrinklebottom
- Chancy the Gardener
- Everyday Adventures in Havachon Heaven
- Fabulous Flo
- From Sophie’s View
- Just Ramlin’ Pier
- Little Dogs on Long Leashes
- The Scottie Chronicles