In jail! that’s where I was last November 2012 until the first seven days of this year. I even lost my VIP ( very important pooch) status when Overseer went Island-hopping for 8 weeks… that means no WordPress, no walks, no TV, no comfy chair, no party with the LDN canines… *sigh* 😦 I tried to be in my best behavior but for some reason Big Momma always suspected me scheming some mischief…
But those forlorn moments were long gone… As my elders say ‘New Year, New Surprising Fun Stuff’.
This week, I was mighty glad to receive an Award from the adorable Little Miss Jackie. *wagging tail while jumping up and down the sofa*
Below are the rules for accepting this award:
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
Here are my answers to the 5 simple questions:
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would change the food menu — more sweets for me (Overseer sez it’s unhealthy…) and my size — I want to be a big or jumbo dog… ooopps, that’s two things… okay, I’ll settle for the jumbo size.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
I’m barely 2 years old… so there’s not much age to think about repeating…
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
Loud noises coming from a strange machine.
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I dream to perform in a circus; my poodle-blood urges me to amuse and entertain people. I’m hoping that dream will come true… *cross paws*
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
White Fang of the Wild exploring the plains and woods of the Philippine countryside.
I would like to pass this REALITY Award to these interesting pet blogs I recently discovered:
Have a nice day! x0x0x Vanilla Bean